Support for instructors
Instructors who are willing to participate in the Open Courses project provide the educational material of their courses and information regarding the courses to the central and local support teams Afterwards, their role is limited to the extent of providing advices and guidelines to the local support team responsible for the developing of the the open courses.
- The local support groups consist of experienced staff in both Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) and e-learning platforms at the instructor’s department. They have also educational skills and they are responsible for adapting the educational material and uploading it on the digital learning environment, always under the supervision of the instructor in charge.
- The central support team – at institutional level – is responsible for:
- coordinating and providing open courses development guidelines
- training the local support groups
- hosting open courses into institute’s premises
- validating the open courses regarding technical and structural specifications
- supporting live streaming and recording of lectures